Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack.......

Hello!

I just saw that its been almost a MONTH since my last post about my little neighbor! My little neighbor is gone, by the way, and the human neighbors have moved in. They're not as fun to watch.

The reason I was gone is that I got married at the end of January!!! Wooohooo!!!! I really could not have hoped for a better day! Some pictures are below:










And now life is (somewhat) back to normal!!!
Of course what I DIDN'T take pictures of were all those "mystery projects" that I was working on! I knitted my bridesmaids each a scarf tailored to their needs and personality. I could not blog about them because a few of them read my blog! In all my wedding craziness I forgot to take pictures!
However, there are plenty of yarn and project pictures on their way... I wasted no time getting back into the swing of things with my knitting, baking, and running! More pics of yarn and less of me next time!





1 comment:

Tammy said...

Woohoo and Congratulations!