Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween! (So unlike me to be late...)

I just didn't have time to blog this week, so I'm extending Halloween by a day! I have no pictures of costumes, since we didn't go anywhere. We had a nice dinner and watched Open Water last night. Which, while not a slasher/ghost/zombie movie, was still pretty scary! Its one of those movies that you have to have an imagination to get the full effect, but if you do, its worth it. And you have to stomach the first 15 mins, they're pretty stupid.
We did watch the movie by the light of my pumpkin, which stayed inside. There's no point in putting it outside, we got one group of trick-or-treaters, as usual.


I have no pictures of knitting! I haven't knitted since Tuesday, if you can believe it. I was not home any night this week, and therefore had no time! I worked Monday and Tuesday nights as usual, Wednesday I had a fun dinner at my friend Keely's house with my old coworkers, and Thursday I was at a rally for our Senatorial candidate. It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad the week if over and life can go back to semi-normal!
If you're not lucky enough to live in New England, I wanted to share what my backyard is like right now. Leaf peeping paradise!

And Joey says have a nice weekend... or he's ready to attack. Either way, here he is:

No comments: