Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank you, thank you!

This was how I spent my Saturday morning:

Because it was my shower!!! Erm whisked me off to my shower brunch on Saturday morning. I was quite anxious until I got inside, but once there, I had so much fun! My mother, godmother, my bridesmaids, and my future mother-in-law put so much thought into everything to include all my tastes (shown by the omelette bar and Bloody Mary bar) and everything was black and white or ivory to go along with the wedding. Go to Kelly's Blog to see the gorgeous cake! We got so many wonderful gifts that I can't wait to use. It actually looks like Crate and Barrel threw up in my house! I'm so grateful to everyone who came and help make it a very special day. And especially to everyone involved in the planning... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments: