Thursday, November 20, 2008

She's here!

Boy am I a bad blogger. I think its because I have next to nothing to report in my knitting world. Work has kept me super busy, as has the beginning of the home stretch for wedding planning! There is, however, one thing that took total precedence this weekend, quite early on Sunday morning. I got the call around 1am, and then again at 3ish, that Melissa was finally in labor with Baby Alex! There's been much confusion over her due date, but regardless, she was late. After 20 hours of labor and a C-section, Alexandria Margaret Child arrived at 8:38 on Sunday morning. Kelly, Fawn and I were lucky enough to be wanted there to meet her within her first minutes of life, along with Melissa's parents. True to form, I cried all morning :) Mommy, Daddy, and baby are doing well, and I could be biased, but I think she is BEAUTIFUL...


Congratulations Melissa, Mike and Alex!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great pics of Alex!! She looks so much like Melissa!!!