Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend? Already?



I can NOT believe this weekend is already here! I really can't. Between the Celtics, and my knitting, and baking, and... oh yeah, work, and laundry and everything else, the week just flew by. I've got a great weekend coming up and I couldn't be happier.




Actually, I would be happier if I were finished at least ONE of my knitting projects I'm working on. I am literally working on 4 things right now, with about 4 on deck to get started. I can't talk about two of them, because they are gifts. One is a hat for my dad for Father's Day (I know my dad isn't going to read my blog...). Dad specifically asked for a hat with earflaps last winter after I gave him a flap-less hat, so his wish is my command! Flaps, cables, extra length... all in a very manly brownish greenish Ultra Alpaca. I'll post a pic when I take one.




The last thing I'm working on has sadly been put on the back burner... my Rusted Root. I REALLY want to get it done so I can wear it for the summer, but its so hard with all the other time sensitive stuff I'm making! Since I feel like its been neglected, I am going to post a picture of it here, so it can get some attention:


Isn't it so cute! Can't you just picture it being done and on ME!!?? That's it, I have a new mission. To be done my Rusted Root by... July 4. Preferably earlier, but we'll see how that goes.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: