Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

**** SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE IDOL FINALE OR LIVE UNDER A ROCK****

Wahooooooo!!!! David Cook is our new American Idol. Sounds nice. I have to say, David Enchilada did a great job Tuesday night, but I love David Cook. I'm so excited for him! And now I want an enchilada...

I thought the whole show was great. But, I have a question... was George Michael trying to send a message to Carrie Underwood? He did his song "Praying for Time" (which is a fantastic song). Now, I didn't see Idol Gives Back, but I was informed that Carrie did that song, and did a great job with it. Last night I kept waiting for George to say "Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Carrie Underwood!" and they would do a great duet and everyone would be happy. But he didn't. I know he's going on tour, but I thought that song choice was interesting, no? Thoughts? By the way, I love George Michael and I'm not trying to attack him in any way.

Also, did Simon let it out of the bag that the judges know who wins before its announced? Not like him to apologize like that. Also not like him to say that he doesn't care who wins... I think he knew and he didn't want to look like a jack*ss for his comments for the night before.

And those are my thoughts! I thought the highlights (along with Cook winning, of course) were Seal, Bryan Adams, and Carly and Michael Johns' duet. AND the Gladys Knight video with Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. Hilarious! I do love me some Ben Stiller!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: