Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!

Wow, I just realized how creative I am not being with my blog post titles. Gotta work on that.

But anyway, it IS a Happy Monday!!! For one, the sun is shining and although its cooler than average for this time of year, at least its not raining. Or snowing. You may think its ridiculous that I bring up snow in May, which means you don't live in New England.

Another reason its a Happy Monday is that the Celtics won yesterday!!! Going to the East Finals! I am SO excited. My wonderful fiance is frightened, because I pretty much turn into the Incredible Hulk during Celtics games. No joke, I turn green.

BUT, can we talk about the announcers and their incessant *ss kissing of LeBron James? Seriously, there is no need to say that the man a) is a wonderful physical specimen b) has no regard for human life or c) looks invincible. Honestly. No doubt, he's really REALLY good... but that just makes you look like fools, you commentator men. I said the same thing to my uncle who called him "a muscle show". Direct quote.
Also... I have decided that if they want to have another Zoolander movie, Wally Szczerbiak should play Zoolander's brother, or cousin or something. And yes I know, I'm not the first person to think that. But look:



I still find him really really ridiculously good looking, though!




No comments: