Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF already?

Did this week fly for anyone else? I can't believe its Friday!! What's everyone excited about?

I, for one, am super excited about the Boston Celtics playing tonight. Have I mentioned that I LOVE the Celtics? DF calls me "Superfan" for all the yelling at the TV, mostly when I'm frustrated, sometimes when I'm happy. Its weird, because years went by that I really wasn't into the Celtics. I think its the energy of the Garden... we went to a couple of games last year and I was hooked. See... it wasn't even a bandwagon thing :)

Another thing I am excited about is working on some of my knitting. I actually can't talk about most of my knitting right now, since I make a lot of things for other people and you never know who's going to find your blog... I am working on one thing for myself, a short sleeved sweater called Rusted Root, a Zephyr Style pattern. If you haven't heard of these patterns, you should check them out...

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: