Friday, June 12, 2009

Go figure

Well, I finished my mystery project (finally!) and was able to return to knitting after a way-too-long hiatus. I am almost done the Rusted Root, I only have ribbing on a sleeve and the neckline to finish. However, I am without a camera! So I have no pictures, which is sad because they would be funny. After over a year of working on that sweater, I put it on and it may as well be made of spandex! It is skin tight, everywhere. I put it on in the bathroom and came out and all my polite husband could say was "um... its a little tight...". I'll find a way to get pics before I block it. I HOPE when I block it I get some more room into it, I think its wishful thinking, though. I believe this is going to end up being a gift... which would normally make me sad because I was so excited about wearing it this summer, but I've been working on it for so long that I just want to finish it and start something else!

Since I have no pictures, I will do the Friday fill-in. Have a great weekend!

1. I grew up thinking a lot of things would just stay the way they are.

2. Gmail was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you just curl up on your couch with a blankie and a movie on this yukky day?

4. Running helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the emails and comments on my blog!

6. Ignorance is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friend Keely and her dog, tomorrow my plans include the gym, projects, and hanging out with friends and Sunday, I want to play golf with my husband!

No comments: