Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cheers!!

Today I went and had lunch with Kelly and Brady! He is my "nephew", by the way. So, like any good Auntie, I decided to teach him something today. He's 12 months old, he can handle it. We were both holding (and eating) breadsticks, and what else do you do when two people are eating breadsticks? Put them together and say "cheers!"







He was doing so well with breastick-cheers that I decided it was time to move on to the real thing. At first I think he was confused that we didn't have the same drink... but as you can see, he caught on!



Luckily, Kelly had her camera and took pictures before we fell over laughing! It was hysterical!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just LOVE these pics!!!!! They are great! We need to get a cool frame so we can hang them in his toy room...and then get matching ones when he is older!!! ;)