Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill In #114

This is fun! Get your own here

1. PMing people on Ravelry who were looking for patterns was my last random act of kindness. I'm new to RAKing!

2. Another place I want to go is Alaska.

3. I think you should follow your instincts in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or port is what I like to drink after dinner.

5. Me and E's minds sometimes go down separate paths.

6. Our housing crisis reminds me that there is free will.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date at home with my husband, tomorrow my plans include light fixture shopping and dinner with friends and Sunday, I want to run a good race and not fall down!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

A date - how fun! Hope it was awesome and your weekend was great too :)

knittymuggins