Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009!

Oh my. I have been so out of the bloggy loop! I just realized I haven't posted on my blog, read someone else's blog, taken pictures for my blog, etc since the Ice Storm. Wowser.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and a safe and prosperous 2009!!! 2008 was good and bad for a lot of people and I think many are excited to see what this new year will bring. We will have a new President, I will soon have a new marriage, and who knows what else is going to happen. I did make 3 New Year's Resolutions, as I always do. This year they are much more realistic than usual. I think because I'm too busy to imagine devoting a ton of time to anything earth shattering right now. They are:

1. Make my office at work more homey. I work at a youth center and it looks like a jail cell!

2. Have a happy and successful first year of marriage.

3. Knit myself a sweater.

That's it! Shouldn't be too hard! (I hope!). How about my bloggy friends, any resolutions to share?

Have a great weekend!

No comments: